- Click on a column header of the ajax sortable table to sort.
- Double click on a cell to start editing.
- Use scroll bar in the ajax grid control to see "live" scrolling.
- Opportunity to change the columns' length.
- Press "Add" button to add new record
- Select any cell of the column, to apply the filter to it
We shall apply the filter to the following data types: integer, string, char.
The filter for the string types (string, char)
You should use only symbols of letters,
digits and two special symbols'*' and '?'.
'*' - means any quantity of any symbols;
'?' - means a symbol.
Result: [All records are starting with "a" symbol]
Result: [All records starting with "a" symbol and having length in 3 symbols]
The filter for the numerical types (integer)
You should use only symbols of digits and equality symbols: '=', '<' and '>'
'=' - equal;
'<' - less;
'>' - greater;
'>=' - greater or equal;
'<=' - less or equal.
Result: [All records which have the value of the selected filed more than 100]
Result: [All records less or equal 5]