By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using the product identified above and/or its related materials, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
This license agreement ("LICENSE") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity, also referred to as "YOU") and JustAjax, ("JustAjax"), for the software containing this LICENSE which may also include the software’s source code written in a high-level computer language, associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (collectively referred to as "SOFTWARE").
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties and contains confidential information and trade secrets. JustAjax retains all rights not expressly granted to you in this LICENSE.
I. GRANT OF LICENSE
JustAjax hereby grants to you, and you accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install, copy, use and modify the SOFTWARE only as authorized below.
1. TRIAL LICENSE
You are granted a license for evaluation purposes only. You are authorized to install, copy, and use the SOFTWARE for the sole purpose of testing its functionality. You are not allowed to integrate it in end products or use it for any commercial purpose.
2. DEVELOPER LICENSE
The SOFTWARE is licensed per individual developer. Each individual using or otherwise accessing the SOFTWARE for development purposes must obtain the right to do so by purchasing an individual product license.
You may make copies on more than one computer, as long as the use of the SOFTWARE is by the same developer. The SOFTWARE is in "use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, CD-ROM, or other storage devise) of that computer. However, installation on a network server for the sole purpose of internal distribution to one or more other computer(s) shall not constitute "use" for which a separate license is required, provided you have a separate license for each computer to which the SOFTWARE is distributed.
All product licenses are for life and royalty-free. You may distribute the SOFTWARE as part of your software product provided that:
* The SOFTWARE is not distributed in any form that allows it to be reused by any application other than your solution.
* You inform your customers that they are not allowed to use the SOFTWARE independently from your software product. For use of the SOFTWARE in design-time, your customers need to purchase the appropriate number of Developer Licenses from JustAjax.
* You need to include a valid copyright message in your software product in a location viewable by the end-users.
3. ENTERPRISE LICENSE
You are granted 10 (ten) Developer Licenses as defined above. In addition you are entitled to a 1 (one) Year Subscription, Source Code.
You are entitled to receive all version updates and support for the SOFTWARE for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of purchase.
3-2. Source Code
As part of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE you are granted the right to view and modify the SOFTWARE's source code only as authorized below:
* The SOFTWARE's source code is provided to the licensed developer for the sole purposes of education and troubleshooting. The SOFTWARE's source code cannot be used as a basis of development of derivative works or other software products.
* Under no circumstances may any portion of the SOFTWARE’s source code or any modified version of the source code be distributed, disclosed or otherwise made available to any third party.
* JustAjax DOES NOT provide technical support for modified source code.
* The SOFTWARE’s source code is provided as is. Refunds are not available for licenses that include source code.
* In the event you develop any troubleshooting-related modifications of the SOFTWARE, either independently or jointly with JustAjax, such modifications and all rights associated therewith will be the exclusive property of JustAjax. You are granted the right to use such modifications as set forth in this agreement.
* You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE’s source code contains valuable and proprietary trade secrets of JustAjax. All individuals employed by or belonging to your entity agree to expend every effort to insure its confidentiality. You agree to assume full responsibility for such employees' or contractors' use, or misuse, of such disclosed source code as if it was your use. These obligations shall not apply to any information generally available to the public, independently developed or obtained without reliance on JustAjax information, or approved in writing for release by JustAjax without restriction.
II. OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
* At no time may the SOFTWARE be used for development purposes by other individuals than the licensed developer(s).
* The SOFTWARE may not be distributed for use with solutions or PACKAGED PRODUCTS other than those developed by you.
* The SOFTWARE may not be distributed as part of products that have the same or substantially the same primary functionality.
* You are not allowed to resell, transfer, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE and your associated rights. Under no circumstances shall you grant further redistribution rights to the end-users of your solution.
* You may not use the JustAjax product names, logos or trademarks to market YOUR SOFTWARE.
* You are not allowed to disassemble, decompile or "unlock", decode or otherwise reverse translate or engineer, or attempt in any manner to reconstruct or discover any source code or underlying algorithms of SOFTWARE provided in object code form only.
* You are not allowed to use, copy, modify, or merge copies of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying documents except as permitted in this LICENSE.
* You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend JustAjax and its resellers from and against any and all claims or lawsuits including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of YOUR SOFTWARE
JustAjax shall deliver to you a master copy of the SOFTWARE licensed hereunder in electronic files only. Documentation shall also be provided in electronic format.
You are eligible for free minor upgrades (e.g. v.1.6 to v.1.9), patches, and bug-fixes for the SOFTWARE, including source code if applicable. SOFTWARE labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this LICENSE.
If you have purchased a "ENTERPRISE LICENSE" you are entitled to receive ALL version updates for the SOFTWARE period of 1 (one) year.
This LICENSE shall last as long as you use the SOFTWARE in compliance with this LICENSE. JustAjax may terminate this LICENSE if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions herein. In such event you agree to remove and destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and any applicable source code.
JustAjax reserves the right to discontinue at any time any product, shall it be offered individually or as a part of a product SUITE. However, JustAjax is obligated to provide the proper level of support for all discontinued products for a period of 1 (one) year after the date of discontinuance.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, and any trademarks or service marks of JustAjax are owned by JustAjax. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This LICENSE grants you no rights to use such content.
VII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
VIII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
JustAjax SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES, CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF JustAjax HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.